Thursday, April 9, 2009

~Wonderful Day~

This Morning, I was very happy and full with anticipation. This is because after two days I didn't go office, I miss 可爱女人 so much. Felt so happy when I saw her this morning, luckily today I don't have to go any place and lunch with her. =) I wonder why I so into her. Hehehe! Today, I take my opportunities to let her know I like her indirectly. But I don't know, she understand or not. Haha! She was like avoiding what I'm saying. LoL! whats that mean? I hope she would understand what I was trying to tell her.

Today, I'm again assigned with another new company. But it is a dormant, I felt happy for that. At least, people started to put more trust on me now. =) I'll work hard for it, although I haven't done anything yet for my practical progress report. LoL! I've to submit it on 15 April wei, I still bo leng bo zhuak. Haha! Gotta die liaw la this weekend, no more outing this weekend. Hehe! But tommorow night is a must, hehe! I had promised 可爱女人 since last week. She is so cute, sounds so serious when I say I want her to chia me eat. She really kept the promise. But well, 可爱女人 I just wana disturb you la! I bought the sandwitch for you because I wanted to la..No special intention. Hehe! But, I know thats a good reason to ask her out. HAha!

I hate it when I'm sick la, although got
可爱女人 to care awhile. LoL! Since last Satuday, I already got fever. But until this moment I still having fever although is not as worst on last Satuday la. Haha! But it makes me blur la.Swt! I already went to play futsal third time since last sunday until just now. Plus listen to what 可爱女人 said to make myself sweat when I sleep. It does makes me felt better after that. But after that, fever came back again. Sighhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment