Wednesday, April 8, 2009

~ Recent Life~

Hi, People! I' m back after disappear from blogging for 4 months. hehe! Well, I'm having my internship in an audit firm now. Having great time there now, gaining a lot new knowledge, met a lot nice colleagues, and life there makes me considering my future. I'm going to graduate soon, but I haven't get a job until today. But this internship opened my mind and now I know what I wanted to gain in my life. Will see in future two months if there is any changes in my life. hehe! To be frank, I wanted to stay to work there. This is because I really can learn a lot and it could lead me to my personal goal if I can keep track to my goal. Will see how then? Hopefully I could gain the chances to stay. Before ending this post, I wanna take this opportunity to thanks my nice colleagues. As you guys had really help me a lot and thanks for being so helpful to people like me..haha! Especially Clair, Bert, Aveline, Catherine, Paulus, Siaw Chen, Rafidah and others la.. *Paiseh to those I din't mentioned ya. I appreciate your help very much too. I lazy to typed ma..haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment